Permission: Manage schedules.
The survey engagement summary appears at the end of employee surveys. It can display:
- A personal summary of the engagement drivers you're most and least satisfied with, based on the driver scores that have the biggest positive and negative difference to the benchmark (company score). The calculation uses the most recent scores from each driver within the company's data visibility period.
- Team focus and actions.
- The next survey date, if set.
- A link to their personal dashboard, if enabled.
If activated, after the first survey the employee completes the summary will display an introduction to Peakon. Subsequent surveys will display the engagement summary of the employee.
For the best experience, we also recommend enabling the personal dashboard. See Enable the personal dashboard for your organization.
The below table describes the level of visibility that employees will see depending on whether you've enabled the survey summary and the personal dashboard.
|Final survey screen
Neither survey summary or personal dashboard
Only personal dashboard
Only survey summary
Both survey summary and personal dashboard
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to configure.
- Click on the Survey settings tab.
- Disable or enable the survey summary.
- Click Save.
You can Preview the survey. The banner at the bottom of your screen enables you to skip through to the end of the survey to display the survey engagement summary based on your company settings.