You can create custom drivers in the Company Questions group (this displays as [Company name] Questions in your account). Creating custom drivers enables you to group custom questions into themes.
By creating a custom driver and adding custom questions, you can benefit from the analysis without skewing the engagement model and standardized benchmarks. The company question set also enables you to continue using the questions that your organization has already been using outside the tool.
It's possible to add up to 15 custom questions per custom driver. Each custom driver has its own aggregated score.
As with all driver questions, employees can answer with a score and/or a comment, or skip the question entirely.
For configuration, first see Create a driver for company questions, then Create driver questions.
You can view results for company questions in these pages:
- Segment heat map
- Drivers page
- Question scores page
The company question set is for ongoing listening on topics that benefit from continuous measuring. It's best for strategically important questions to the business, rather than ad hoc surveys. We recommend that you run company questions alongside other question sets within the same survey.
Where possible, we recommend using the Company Questions set instead of standard question sets for custom questions, to ensure the external benchmarking for standard questions remains accurate.
Work together with the organizational development team to phrase your questions in the best way possible to eliminate bias. Also see Custom driver questions best practice for advice on formulating questions.
- Due to company questions being unique to the company, they only support internal benchmarking for segments.
- You can manage access to company questions for each access control group separately. It's also possible to set specialist access for a single company driver.
- Your Customer Success Manager can move existing custom questions to the company questions page, along with any historic data.
- It's not possible to create subdrivers in the company question set.
- Company questions don't support dashboard sharing or priorities and strengths.
- Having multiple questions on a single driver can lead to slower distribution of the questions to each employee.
Article is closed for comments.