Administrator access on Peakon and Microsoft Entra.
You can set up single sign-on (SSO) so your employees can sign into Peakon using their Microsoft Entra credentials. See Single sign-on overview for more general information.
- Enable SSO in Peakon.
- Go to Administration > Integrations > Single Sign-On.
- Click Connect. The page will now display SSO configuration fields. You will reference or add information to this page in steps 4-6.
- Add Peakon to your list of managed SaaS apps from the gallery in Microsoft Entra.
- After adding the Peakon app, select Single Sign-On in Microsoft Entra.
- Select SAML as the single sign on method in Microsoft Entra, go to the Basic SAML Configuration section and enter the following values:
- Enter the values from the Entry ID field in Peakon into the Identifier field in Microsoft Entra.
- Enter the values from the Reply URL (ACS) field in Peakon into the Reply URL field in Microsoft Entra.
Peakon is deprecating the legacy app.peakon.com domain and replacing it with a unique subdomain per customer. Ensure that your SSO configuration reflects your organization's subdomain before August 2024. See more: Workday Peakon legacy domain retirement.
- Download Certificate (Raw) from the SAML Signing Certificate section in Microsoft Entra and enter it into the Certificate field on Peakon.
- From the Set up Peakon section in Microsoft Entra, enter these values into Peakon:
- Login URL into the SSO Log-in URL field on Peakon.
- Logout URL into the SSO Log-out URL (Optional) field on Peakon.
- Test single sign-on:
- Sign out of Peakon, then sign back in using your work email address and continue.
- Peakon should redirect you to the single sign-on page in Microsoft Entra, then redirect back to Peakon.
If your employees have email addresses from multiple domains, you need to specify them on your organization's account for SSO to work. Contact Customer Care for assistance.