Administrator access in Peakon and Slack.
You can connect your organization's Peakon account with your Slack instance to send employees survey and reminder notifications. Slack will notify all employees whose email address matches between the 2 systems.
It's possible to use Slack as a complimentary notification channel, or to deactivate Email as the sendout method and rely on Slack entirely, if needed.
The notification content is non-customizeable. The Slack bot uses the same language as the language on each employee's Peakon profile. For employees without access to an account, Peakon will use the language of the employee's survey or detect the employee's browser language.
- In Peakon, go to Administration > Integrations > Slack.
- Click Connect.
- Authorize Slack access to Peakon.
- Activate survey and reminder notifications as needed.
The notifications trigger at the same time as survey and reminder notifications from other channels, such as email.
The app will only display in your Slack client after it sends you a message for the first time.
You can test the integration by sending yourself a test survey:
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to test.
- Click Send test round.
- To only send the test survey to yourself, click Send test questions without adding employees or segments. Alternatively, add test survey participants and click Send test questions.
If you're having issues with the integration, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.