Administrator access on Peakon and Bob.
Create the API token on HiBob with these permissions:
- Full employee read
- Employee fields read
- Employee update
You can synchronize worker data between WPEV and Bob, enabling you to:
- Create a new employee in WPEV when you onboard an employee in Bob.
- Mark employees as inactive in WPEV when terminated in Bob.
After setting up the integration, you can set up real-time updates or manually initiate a sync whenever needed. When you manually initiate a sync, it can take up to 30 minutes to complete.
Employees that have a future start date can only receive surveys after their start date has passed. Employees with a future termination date can only receive surveys until their termination date.
The Bob integration updates employees through bulk updates. As a safeguard, Peakon rate limits these bulk updates from HiBob to 7 requests per minute.
|Field or attribute on Peakon
|Field on Hibob
|Employee ID in company
|Type (Examples: Full-time, contractor, intern)
Custom fields on Bob must match the attribute name on Peakon. Peakon only supports these custom field types from Bob: Text area, List, Employee reference, Date, Text and Number.
- In Peakon, navigate to Administration > Integrations.
- Select Bob.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your values in the Service User ID field.
- Enter your values in the Service user token field.
- Click Connect using API Service User to proceed to the sync configuration page.
- (Optional) Click Synchronize now to complete a one-time data sync.
- (Optional) Set up automatic synchronization.
- On Bob, create a new Webhook API subscriber, enabling all events except the table entry options.
- Add the unique URL from the integration page on Peakon.
- On Peakon, enter the Bob Webhook API in the Webhook secret box.
- (Optional) Enable the option to synchronize phone numbers.