Peakon platform is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser. The platform works in the following supported browsers and mobile OS.
If you do not have a compatible browser on your computer, we recommend that you download and install Google Chrome (it’s free). Be sure to check that in doing so you are not acting against your company's IT security policy.
If you cannot install Chrome and you're answering a survey, you can submit your survey feedback using your smartphone. Open the email you received from Peakon on your phone, then click the link to the survey that’s in the email. You’ll see the survey will open in your mobile browser, and as long as your phone is reasonably up to date, you’ll be able to answer the survey there.
For the admin, manager and employee dashboards and survey page:
- Chrome: latest two versions
- Firefox: latest two versions
- Safari: latest two versions
- Edge: latest two versions
- Internet Explorer: latest version only*
* the latest version will be supported until its end of life on 9th September 2022 (read more here).
For Peakon mobile apps:
- iOS 14 and higher
- Android 7 and higher