Peakon populates the standard Managers and Employees groups automatically, but you can add and remove users from other groups manually.
An exception exists for groups that you've linked to segments, which you can only populate by adding or removing employees from the linked segments. If that is the case, see Manage users of an automatically populated group.
Peakon doesn't automatically notify users when you add or remove their access, unless you remove someone from the Administrators group.
- Go to Administration > Access Control.
- Open the group in which you'd like to add or remove users.
- Go to the Group Members tab.
- To add users, click Add people, then select the user from the list and click Add. Optionally, click Notify next to the user's name to send them a sign-in email.
When adding users to Managed employees type groups, they must first manage employees or segments in order become available to add.
- To remove users, click Remove [Name] as a member, next to the user's name.