These permissions are necessary to set custom priorities:
Access to priorities and strengths
Access to manage priorities
Leaders can set their own driver priorities. Setting custom priorities can be useful when the suggested priorities are areas the leader can't act on themselves.
When a leader manually sets a driver as a priority:
- The leader can decide whether to notify their employees through email.
- The priority will display on personal and shared dashboards.
- The dashboard of the priority driver displays the name of the leader who set the priority.
- Other managers of the same segment receive an in-app notification of the leader setting the priority.
- The digest email states that the leader set the priority, if the driver is still a priority at the next end-of-round digest send-out.
- Click Show all drivers in your Overview or go to Analysis > Drivers.
- Click the driver that you need to set as a priority.
- Under the score and participation section, click Set as priority.
- Select whether you need to notify employees.