Semantic Topics on Peakon
With this release, we improve the comment analysis capabilities for managers and administrators using Machine Learning, specifically Natural Language Processing (NLP). This can help reduce burden for senior leaders and administrators to understand and analyze large groups of comments.
We add a Semantic Topics tab to the Topics area within Comments. With Semantic Topics, we group comments into themes based on their meaning, rather than keywords.
This feature is being gradually released over the next week.
Company Subdomains for Peakon
With this release, we begin the 12 month retirement notice period for the legacy app.peakon.com, survey.peakon.com and api.peakon.com domains, and we enable a unique subdomain for each customer. Having a subdomain per customer is a step towards enabling customers to choose where data is stored and processed.
We move customers from the legacy domains to their own unique subdomain. Example: If your company name is Kinetar, your subdomain will be kinetar.peakon.com.
During the 12 month notice period, we continue maintaining backwards compatibility of the legacy domains and redirecting old links to the new subdomain links.
For more details, see this article: Workday Peakon legacy domain retirement.
Peakon Email Notifications
We now send an email notifications to survey participants when their manager has added a new priority which is visible on their direct reports dashboard. The modal that displays when setting a priority now contains a copy about the email notification. We also add the priority email notification to the subscription options in user personal profiles.
This feature is being gradually released over the next 2 weeks.
Peakon Comment Exports
We remove the column that displays the survey language associated to each comment in the comment export. This can help reduce confidentiality risk for comments written by employees in different languages.
Example: If an employee switches the survey to their native language and leaves a comment (whether it's in their native language or company language), the column with their survey language will no longer display.
User Interface on Peakon Dashboards
With this release, we continue making user interface enhancements in Peakon dashboards for a more efficient and intuitive user experience.
We make these user inteface updates:
- On question score pages and comment cards, clicking on a driver name directs you to the driver's dashboard.
- On the Overview page and on driver pages, clicking on "Why is this suggested" and "?" (next to "This driver is a suggested priority for [Company name]") on suggested priority drivers opens a slide-in sidebar instead of a hover.
- On the Improve tab and in action slide-ins, custom company actions, when available, display above Peakon's suggested actions.
- On driver pages in manager and shared dashboards, clicking the "?" next to "[Driver name] score" displays the listed questions on a slide-in sidebar instead of a hover.
- On shared dashboards, clicking the names of outcome questions takes you to the question's page rather than displaying a hover.
Peakon Integration Event Log Enhancement
With this update, we change the order in which dates and times appear on exported integration event logs from HH:MM:SS, YYYY-MM-DD to YYYY-MM-DD, HH:MM:SS, enabling you to better sort by date and time on Excel sheets when you export event logs.